Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Things that Miff...


So I am conviced this will not just be a place for venting but here are a few of the things that miff me....they may be metaphors for my life...and then again...maybe it's just the stress building up....


1) Ipod not CHARGING. I need my life soundtrack. And it plug into my computer, but it won't actually CHARGE. Lame.


2) People who call my cell phone with work related business. Particularly when I hate my new phone...so...LAME. And did I mention lame.


3) High kill shelters. I think now that I have helped to raise $5000 for the kitties I have a false sense that that will actually solve all the problems. Got a request to post this girl, about 6 years old who'se 5 day "stray" hold (no collar, or microchip) expires tomorrow.


Put down if no one claims her as they don't have space at the shelter to even put her up for adoptions. GRRR. So I told MCA since she is described as VERY affectionate, has even fallen off her cage shelf making bread in the air, that I will foster her temporarily in order to save her as an emergency if no one else can step up in time. I may very well regret this. Sigh. But she's SO cute and has a sense of HUMOR. And has ALL four legs. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
She's just beautiful and I think she'd get along with the boys on a temporary basis. My limit is 3 though. At no time will i have more than 3. We do draw a line. I think. I hope.


Almost Friday. Looking for one more actor for Wednesdays' read through of Over the River and Through the Woods. I have the most ADORABLE CAST EVER. If you know of one more 65+ male who can pass for overbaring italian Grandparent..let me know...
Flag Day should be great. Edgey RTE type theatre, provacative and interesting. Topical and witty. Good performances and of course I love the space. i'll be working the bar...let me know when you are coming and I'll make sure I am on that night...
Cheers for now!

No comments: