Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Things I am Thankful For

The obvious, family, health and job are of course things to be thankful for, but among my list of things to be thankful that are less obvious would be:

Netflix...allowing me to be lazy and not miss out again on pop culture. Season 5 of Buffy the Vampire slayer is approaching shark jumping territory, but I still have hope. At least they haven't killed off Giles and Spike.

Transporter 3...for the tagline Do NOT Step AWAY from the VEHICLE alone. Very excited to see that this weekend sometime.

Wedding Magazines...This is my totally guilty pleasure. Pretty dress, happy looking peope, some of the best natural light photography and GREAT ideas for table setting, fundriasers, and gifts. Screw actually getting married, just enjoy the magazines. Plus reading one on a plane prevents any unneccessary unwanted flirting from strange men.

Lychee Martini's....making me "sophiticated" without being too much of a lush.

Guacamole....you can't ask for a better fruti unless it's mango or lychee.

Mango...making dessert nearly unneccessary

Smart people....making up for all the stupid ones out there.

Kitties...and all other cute animals, but snuggling with a kitty in the morning has got to be one of the greatest luxuries in life. Unconditional, fuzzy, love.

Music...for providing a soundtrack for my adventures through life and making driving to the store that much more "exciting."

Blankets...keeping my energy bill low, the earth healthier and my toes super snuggly.

Yellow... best color ever. My Jeep likes it too.

Animals that do art...from birds, to gorillas, to elephants, the fact that animals have artistic drives makes me smile a bit more and feel that much more connected.

Sub Woofer...having the ground shake a little when things explode on tv...makes me feel alive, kind of tingly, and superior. Is that wrong?


Have a great Thanksgiving people

No comments: