Thursday, October 23, 2008

Career Development Primate....

In my ever increasing efforts to learn more about all things, especially those things of the more tech variety, I have set up a simple survey using Survey Monkey. Feel free to take it as I will be compiling the results and publishing them using other technology tools that I am in the process of adding to my "skill set."


SURVEY OF AWESOME!!!



In other news, the adorable Queenie, Her Roundness of Fostercare Kitty Land, has been placed as a single cat to an 87 year old woman who lives by herself in San Jose. Although she is only a foster, I think this is EXACTLY where she belongs, and will stay I believe. I want to throw her an adoption party when it becomes official, but for now I feel like a big chapter in her life is closed and an even better one can start. WEEEEEE!!!

Crazy Crazy going on, more to report soon!

No comments: